The Whiteladies Tavern
Cotham Hill

For years known locally  as ‘Crocker’s’ the Whiteladies Tavern has been rebuilt twice since this photograph was taken in the 1860’s and renamed several times. It is still trading today and is known as the Cotham Hill.

advert from 1932

1848 - 53. H. Atherton
1854 - 79. John Crocker
1882 - 87. Sarah Crocker
1889 - 92. William Crocker
1896 - 1950. Crocker Bros.