The White Hart
Jacob’s Wells

This old inn was demolished in 1877 and in it's place in 1882 was built St.Peters Church, which in turn was demolished in 1939. On the site to-day stands a block of flats named St.Peters House.  White Hart Steps to the left remain today leading to Clifton Wood.

1775. Edward Langdon
1800. William Stephens
1822. Francis Gibbins
1828 - 32. William Hunt
1834. Mrs. Hunt
1837 - 40. James Tregaskis
1844. Robert Canter
1848 - 55. John Temlett
1856 - 58. John Plant
1863. Simon Dumble
1865. J. Lewis
1868. Elizabeth Shepstone
1869 - 72. John Hobbs
1875 - 77. Charles Mitchelll