The Prince of Wales
Pithay

The Prince of Wales was rebuilt around 1900 and survived until 1964 when it was demolished to make way for offices. When taking this picture the photographer was stood in Tower Lane.

1855 - 58. Job Swanberry
1860 - 63. David Davies
1865 - 91. Rachel Davies
1892 - 93. George Grainger
1896 - 99. Mary Ann Davies
1901. George Grainger
1904 - 06. Jane Grainger
1909. Robert Organ
1914 - 35. Mona Lyons
1937 - 38. William Lyons