The Prince Albert
St.George’s Road

On the corner with Bellington Lane opposite the Horse & Groom, the Prince Albert was pulled down in May 1966, the site now is part of the Council House car park.  Here the pub is viewed from College Street.

1863 - 66. Thomas Bishop
1868 - 69. Caroline Bishop
1882 - 83. William Landsdown
1886. H. Tripp
1887 - 91. Benjamin Pink
1896 - 99. Thomas Gould
1901 - 06. Thomas Kerswell
1909 - 17. John Shepherd
1921 - 31. Catherine Shepherd
1935 - 50. Reginald Shepherd