The Old Somerset House
Bedminster Parade

The Bedminster Brewery (Georges) to the right and Pines grocery store to the left on the corner with York Road. All demolished in 1962 when the second Bedminster bridge was built forming the large roundabout over the Cut.

1840 - 42. C. Saunders
1847 - 54. John Bidgood
1863 - 75. George Huish
1877 - 87. Maria Huish
1891. George Charley
1892. William Summerley
1896. William Waite
1901. John Harvey
1904 - 14. Charles Avery
1921. Alfred York
1925. Albert York
1928 - 31. Kate York
1935 - 37. Reginald Arnold
1944. James Bushnell
1950. Frank Collett