The Old Port Tavern
Narrow Quay

Between Currant Lane and Assembly Rooms Lane, pictured here in the 1890’s this pub was long gone when the extension to the C.W.S. was built on the site in 1959.  On the site today is an office block occupied by Burges-Salmon.

1854 - 55. John Flinn
1858. P. Mulcahy
1860. J. Leaker
1863. Sarah Cairfield
1865. W. Steer
1866 to 1867. John Quin
1868 - 87. Richard Thomas
1889. Barry James
1891. Margaret Davis
1893. Margaret Collins
1896 - 97. Charles Tuckfield
1899. Ernest Hewys