The Old Pelican
Old Market Street

To the left of the Rogers brewery building the Old Pelican was demolished for the Temple Way road scheme in 1967.

The Old Pelican and Rogers’ brewery

1867. Henry Stanmore
1868. W. Broughton
1869. W. Winstone
1871. George Cunningham
1872. James Dibble
1875 - 77. Edwin Mann
1879. John Dale
1882. Hannah Lambert
1883. F. Matthews
1887. Mary Ann Smith
1889. Alfred Carter
1891. Thomas Jennings
1894 - 97. Sarah Ann Jennings
1899 - 1901. William Bird
1904. Henry Moon
1906. Mark Gould
1909. Henry Lerwis
1914 - 31. Joseph Bush
1935 - 44. Henry Channon
1950. Leonard Jasper