The King’s Head
Cathay

On the corner with Somerset Place the King’s Head was demolished in 1959 when the area was redeveloped. To the right can just be seen the Somerset House off license, Langton Street.

1840. George Cole
1844 - 48. Elizabeth Langdon
1849. Thomas Jenkins
1853 - 75. Elizabeth Jenkins
1877 - 1901. Walter Burland
1904. Emily Cass
1906 - 21. William Stone
1925 - 37. William Stephens
1938. Frederick Stephens
1944 - 50. Thomas Evans