The Garrick’s Head
Broad Quay

Rebuilt in 1890 this pub was demolished in 1978 to make way for an extension to the Bristol & West building.  The architect of the Garrick’s Head was Edward Gabriel who also designed the Cambridge Arms in Redland.

1852 - 69. Henry Matthews
1871 - 72. Frederick Saddler
1875 - 87. George Rogers
1889. Robert Peters
1891. Robert Smith
1894 - 96. William Baker
1897. George Toms
1899 -1909. William Langdon
1914 - 17. John Colenso
1921 - 44. John Webb
1950. Frederick Webb