The Coopers’ Arms
King Street

Nos. 7, 8 & 9 King Street, the Coopers’ Arms was at No.9 the right hand gable in this group. No.7 which was once the Royal Oak and No.8 are still standing but the Coopers’ Arms was taken down in 1899 to be replaced with warehousing, note the demolition work being carried out at No.10.

1775. Lewis Gibbon
1794. Joseph Hoare
1822 - 28. E. Morrish
1830 - 44. Jane Morrish
1847 - 60. John Patrick
1863 - 91. Thomas West
1892 to 1899. Adelaide Jones