The City Wine & Spirit Vaults
Quay Street

On the corner with Christmas Street. Also known as the Ship it was demolished around 1909 for an extension to the recently built Fry’s fancy box factory, seen to the left. All in this area was swept away in the 30’s and replaced by Electricity House.

1822 - 44. John Budden
1848 - 54. Ann Budden
1863 - 65. Edwin Loveridge
1867. Jemima Brotherhood
1868 - 79. J. F. Collins & Sons
1882 - 96. Hannah Elizabeth Collins
1897 - 1909. Minnie Golding