The Blue Bowl
Temple Back

On the corner with Water Lane, the Blue Bowl had already disappeared when the Fire Brigade headquarters was built here in 1963. The name over the door is Charles Vaughan which dates this picture to the 1890’s.

1822 - 32. Richard Beacham
1834 - 44. Henry Walters
1847 - 52. Philip Marks
1853 to 1854. Thomas Gullick
1855. C. Pope
1858. Henry Watkins
1860. William Bush
1863 - 66. John Halmarack
1867. Henry Webb
1868 to 1871. Mary Vickery
1872. George Thomas
1875 - 77. James Curtis
1878 to 1886. Josiah Nash
1887. Samuel Glover
1889 - 91. William Bryant
1892 to 1896. Charles Vaughan
1897. James Derrick
1899. William Ditchett
1901. Harriet Fairgrieve
1904 - 06. Lewis Wright
1909. Isabel Parker