The Black Boy Inn
Whiteladies Road

The Black Boy Inn was demolished in 1874 for road widening the pub gave the area it’s popular ( but not official ) name of Blackboy Hill.  A few years ago the nearby Elephant and Castle public house had it’s name changed to The Blackboy Inn. 

1792. Martha Grame
1794 - 1800. Thomas Haddock
1826 - 28. William Manfield
1830 - 56. George Cottle
1858. Mary Ann Cottle
1860. Robert Cottle
1863 - 74. William Tucker