The Bedminster Hotel
East Street

On the corner with Regent Road, this pub was built in 1900 to replace the New Inn.  It was bought by W.D. & H.O. Wills in 1911 and later used as a canteen until 1925 when it was demolished to make way for an extension to their  warehouses.

1901. Jessie Crombie
1904 - 17. Francis Burland